Monday, March 22, 2010

How to take a study break:


While my 20 page theory paper on The Elaboration Likely Hood Model and Semiotics Theory looms over my head, I decided to take a break from my writing and update this thing. While I would much rather be hanging out with my friends or simply working to make money, I'm stuck in the anti-social world of paper writing. A theory paper none the less. 

While the current state of my room is a good visual for how my brain feels. Scattered, unorganized, and just down right chaos. Knowing my graduation is only 5 weeks away is keeping my little bit of sanity and motivation. 

Any one else feel compelled to organize random things or finally get to that to do list when it's really time to study and get work done?? 

Back to the paper I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment