Friday, May 28, 2010

Being a girl...


One of the perks of being a girl is that we get to dress up in pretty clothes and do our hair and make up. One of the negatives to being a girl, doing our hair and make up. I found an article online about a girl who spiced up her work week and it changed her life. The headline caught my attention so I read. Only to find out the "magical life changing thing" this girl did was not wear make up to work on mondays.


While I guess this is something exciting for the girly girls and those with great care in their self image, not wearing make up is majority of my week. It's not that I don't care about how I look, I just forget to put it on. I get up early and get going and just go on with my day. Also I coach soccer and I see no need to get all made up to go run around the soccer field. Don't get me wrong I like to dress up and look pretty but make up had never been at the top of my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment