Monday, May 3, 2010

And then there was one...


While I try to find the motivation to study for my last college final EVER. (trust me this is hard thing to do) I can't help but think how fast it all went by. I said my goodbyes to the sorority last night and it was bitter sweet. I know it's time to leave and move on with my life, but my sorority had become a comfort to me in college. I met a lot of amazing girls and did things I never would have other wise. 

As I get ready to go join the big girl world and avoid my last final I have no clue what to do next. Jobs are hard to come by but I can try and find one. I just don't want a desk job where I'm bored. I need a job that's creative and active. I want to go take some photography classes and other artsy classes. I'm not artist but more of a crafter. But it's something to keep me occupied. I've worked two jobs on top of going to school full time and being in a sorority for the last 3 years. Needless to say I would be lost with out my planner. But now that I won't have anything going on I need to find a hobby or two. or three. 

Back to studying I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment