Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A little heart warming

Ever have one of those days where ya just need a little heart warming? And what better way to warm a heart than with a brand new baby? I thought about posting a video of some cute fluffy animal doing something equally as cute, But as Kim and Melissa could tell you, cute fluffy things aren't really my thing. Then I thought about some cute quote to post about, but really that's not a heart warming thing and I'm not in a quote mood. So I decided on pictures of Gabby. Is there anything better than a newborn to warm your heart?? So here's a few pictures of Gabby. I doubt this will be the last of them cause she's just so darn cute and did I mention Rachael is a pretty cool mom too. Well, She is. 

Meet Gabby. Here she is only a few hours old


Does it get any sweeter than tiny feet?





Well I hope this warmed your heart up a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment