Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

These are a few of my favorite things!!
While we get caught up in the routine of life I decided to write about a few new things that have brought joy to my daily routine of school and work. 

I know, it's a odd choice for a favorite things list, but after 4 annoying years of trying to clear up my face I finally found something that works. Although it does dry out my face a little, it led to me finding something else on my list so it's a win in my book! 

This is my second favorite, a direct result of the first. I got it in a kit and have loved it. It just leaves your skin feeling fresh and not overly lotioned. Not to mention it's natural and smells wonderful. 





Third: Green Tea. While my southern roots have had my glued to extra sweet tea my whole life and I have finally found others. While Green is my favorite there are a few others. Although mine usually comes from the little packets and not in  fancy pot and cup like this. OK so I add some splenda to it but you can't blame a girl from the south! 





My new itouch I received as a christmas gift. I'm a bit of a nerd and like gadgets and this one is AMAZING. I didn't think it would be this cool. Seriously. Right now I'm stuck playing Tetris. But I'm some one that works with their hands and playing stupid mindless games on this thing helps me relax between classes. 





The biggest source of joy: My sorority. While I took a semester off and debated if I should come back for my last semester. I'm glad I did! It's filled with a lovely bunch women who are always in a good mood and full of life. I've become best friends with girls I never would have met otherwise. While I know sororities have their stereo- types and reputations. This one fits me and I fit it. 


It's the little things in life that get us through some days and these are some of mine. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment