Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A life of travel


OH how I would love to just pack up and travel. I'd be so content traveling the world and taking pictures and learning about different cultures. I would if I could afford it. But for now my travels will be on a budget and local. Just go visit friends I have around the country. It's my goal to visit all 50 states. I figured our country is so diverse and has a lot to offer why not experience it!? I'd love to take a road trip across the country but that cost money too. 
One exciting place i'm going to visit is Ecuador!!! My friend Angie just took a teaching job there and it's a relatively inexpensive country and airfare is the same as if I was flying to Boston from Atlanta so why not!? I'm hoping to get a few dollars from graduation to fund this trip. I'm not sure when I'll be able to go but I know I'm going!!! 
Angie and I also have a weekend trip to Huntsville, Al lined up. I know it doesn't sound like the most exciting town, but it's close enough to drive to on a tank of gas. Plus there's the NASA space center (I visited it in 5th grade and remember it being cool) Plus there's some safari zoo and some underground caves that all seem to have good reviews. 
So if any one out there knows of cool places to visit or cheap travel ideas feel free to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment