Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This n That

Well hello long lost friend I call blogger. I haven't been in a blogging mood lately but a recent trip to some garage sales got me going again. This past weekend I hit garage sale pay day. I found a kitchen table, Two sets of chairs and a coffee table all for the low low price of $32! Sorry I have no pictures yet, but soon enough when I start refinishing them. But I'm very excited about the table and chairs combo. It was quite a nice find. Now to find a place to live, well I've found two places and I'm just waiting on the prices to drop a little. I fail to understand why rental prices fluctuate so much on a day to day basis. I mean I understand how it works, I just find it to be dumb and frustrating. 

While I'm running out of intelligent things to do and occupy my time (some one take me on a trip! any where!!! I beg you!) I did make a nice set of Christmas place mats. The fabric store was having a Christmas in June sale so why not. Here's the end result: 



I think they're quite festive for the holiday season. Now to wait 6 months to use them..... 
Also I finally found fabric I liked enough to upgrade my lamp shade. I think it turned out quite nice. 


That's all for now and I'm not sure what project I'll start next. I'm starting to get project-out and need a vacation. So if any one would like to join me on a trip just let me know. I'll go any where. Also feel free to leave a comment below. It'd surely make my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment