Sunday, July 24, 2011

A bit of mayhem

Well I haven't had time to make anything or go on a thrift shop adventure in a while due to working 3 weeks of soccer camp, taking a coaching class, and drinking my weight in water so I don't collapse in this horrid heat. So I don't have much to blog about so I figured I'd share a few things others have made that are quite impressive.

Forget tasting the rainbow, you can drink it! Roy G Biv Smoothies made for each color of the rainbow and day of the week. Don't cha want one? 

Check this out! Can ya figure out what it once was?? 



Little motorcycles made from pocket lighter parts! I don't think I'd have the patience to make one of these but they sure are pretty darn cool. 

Thanks to Myth Busters we now know you can drop a of Mentos in soda bottle and watch it explode. But check out what this guy made

Last of all, take a chill pill and relax for a bit and do nothing for two minutes while I go do a rain dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment