Monday, July 25, 2011

My map




You know those maps made of old license plates? Well I have always wanted one but the cost a few pay checks, so I quickly gave up on ever owning one. They have pictures of them, but that's not nearly as cool. Then while in Sea Side, Florida I happen to spot a map made of various coke cans (I'm from atlanta  and it's coke! not pop, not soda. Call it what you will) But back to the map. So I got very excited about said map but when I saw the price tag I about died. I realized I could make one myself and by golly I did. It took a while to collect the cans and figure out a system. But I think I've figured it out now and I'm working on my second one. I'm hoping to make a few more and sell them on etsy. so if ya want a map, let me know. I'll be happy to make you one

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! Also: Etsy will be all over that business. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete