Sunday, July 10, 2011

To add to the collection

What's more exciting than finding something you collect?! Not much. It's half the fun of garage sales, thrift stores and in my case, the speech teacher's treasure box. In the last week of school my kiddos were picking their prizes for a week of hard work when I spotted it! A 101 Dalmatians Christmas Toy. No, I'm not ashamed that I'm excited about a McDonald's toy. Feel free to laugh but I've had a few of the set and I use them to decorate at Christmas. I have no where near the 101 in the collection, but I like my little Dalmatians. So needless to say, I was very excited about this little toy. The speech teacher decided I'd worked hard at speech group (Only a select few will know how hard that really was) and let me have the toy. It's the little things in life and some days it's a stupid Happy Meal toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment